• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in this game.

User Info: Logical_One

Logical_One
6 years ago#21
KarmicDragon1 posted...
So from what I've gathered here, if you don't utterly praise everything about this game, you're a troll.

Good to know. Maybe in the future you guys will be able to respect that not everyone has the exact same opinion as you. I wish I could discuss some of my real issues with the game but it's clear that it would just turn into a "lol it r better dan d333333!!!!!!!!!!! at least11111" spamfest.

As a person who is enjoying the game but does see some flaws I must agree--it seems like everyone here expects you to lick GGG's boot soles. It's an OK game and I am enjoying it but let's not turn into fanboys here and claim that there are no issues whatsoever.
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3

User Info: Chosen2

Chosen2
6 years ago#22
LOL get rekt TC. You're bad troll attempts might work on the d3 sheep but luckily PoE fan base is actually smart.
Every day is 4/20 to me now

User Info: fsfhunter

fsfhunter
6 years ago#23
I don't even come to gfaqs boards often and I know that Karmic is a troll. Please, whoever reads this, do not take his opinion into consideration. When I installed the game I didn't know whether this game would be my kind of game or not, I enjoyed D3 but did stop playing a bit of the way into Inferno like many others. However, this game has a much better feel to it and actual difficulty. Not to mention unique build paths and the lack of a common currency which I absolutely love since I played phantasy star online which ran on a similar system of item trading.

Honestly this game has surpassed my expectations which is especially amazing considering the status of the company making it. Negative opinions about a game aren't necessarily trolling, but that's why I use the word necessarily. This guy is a known troll so his opinions can be discounted as he has an agenda behind them (to incite rage and arguments).
GT: CavsMan813

User Info: Obsidus

Obsidus
6 years ago#24
KarmicDragon1 posted...
So from what I've gathered here, if you don't utterly praise everything about this game, you're a troll.

Good to know. Maybe in the future you guys will be able to respect that not everyone has the exact same opinion as you. I wish I could discuss some of my real issues with the game but it's clear that it would just turn into a "lol it r better dan d333333!!!!!!!!!!! at least11111" spamfest.

Oh please, spare us. I've had plenty of experience with you on multiple forums for multiple games; don't play the wounded objective person that is just expressing his opinion and is being attacked by fanboys angle, it really makes you even more pathetic then you already are. You've done such a good job spreading nonsense here and there vociferously that even if you are being 100% serious and have some legitimate commentary, no one will take you seriously, and that is 100% your own fault. You really should have multiple accounts, save the "Karmic______" tag for when you're in troll mode, and if you have a non hater, non flame baiting bone in your body, and you want to post something, do it under a different account name. Otherwise you deserve exactly the sort of responses you have gotten.
Cultivating an immunity to rebuttal is not a substitute for being correct.

User Info: Entropian

Entropian
6 years ago#25
Elephant Rider posted...
No cinematics? Huh. Didn't even notice that. Guess that's something I like in a game like this :)

Graphics are fine. My weapons don't glow. Looks gritty. Like the style.

No AH? Nice. Didn't even look for it. Have actually been able to keep up with my character with drops. And they're not even the best that could drop.

Passive skill tree... Yeah it's a little overwhelming. I'd be amazed if there were only 4-5 plausible ways to build a class. Been winging it, and haven't has an issue... yet.

Also the game is still in beta. People need to stop treating it like it's complete.
The opposite of congress must be progress.

User Info: walterzmeow

walterzmeow
6 years ago#26
I clicked this thread just to make sure nobody was falling for the TC's shenanigans.

And I was impressed.

gg guyz
http://www.globalresearch.ca

User Info: linkkhalid89

linkkhalid89
6 years ago#27
This game is seriously amazing.

User Info: juzzieb

juzzieb
6 years ago#28
I am disappointed as well, there is no Blizzard logo ANYWHERE on the game like seriously? What is this crap. Me and KarmicDragon1 would love this game so much more if it had a Blizzard logo at least somewhere in the game.

User Info: Ant_to_the_max

Ant_to_the_max
6 years ago#29
WOW, you even troll these boards?
You really get around don't you?
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129167586636177506.gif
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007133925

User Info: TheCurseX2

TheCurseX2
6 years ago#30
Uh, KarmicDragon is one of the most informative posters on the PC-related boards. Show some respect, novices.
Of course, of course it got done, things get done all the time, I understand don't worry YOUR JOB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK. GET BETTER GEORGE!
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in this game.
  • Topic Archived