• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in this game.

User Info: therickmu25

therickmu25
6 years ago#11
Larzeption posted...
I appreciate your opinions, but I disagree with most of them.

I actually disagree with all his opinions...and don't respect them.
Desktop: http://i.imgur.com/qv9CK.jpg
Current Game Collection: http://i.imgur.com/FYaHS.jpg

User Info: Obsidus

Obsidus
6 years ago#12
KarmicDragon topic, move along fellows; this guy is a career troll/flame baiter/ contrarian.
Cultivating an immunity to rebuttal is not a substitute for being correct.

User Info: PKMNsony

PKMNsony
6 years ago#13
Obsidus posted...
KarmicDragon topic, move along fellows; this guy is a career troll/flame baiter/ contrarian.

That.

He trolls on the League of Legends boards almost daily.

User Info: KarmicDragon1

KarmicDragon1
6 years ago#14
So from what I've gathered here, if you don't utterly praise everything about this game, you're a troll.

Good to know. Maybe in the future you guys will be able to respect that not everyone has the exact same opinion as you. I wish I could discuss some of my real issues with the game but it's clear that it would just turn into a "lol it r better dan d333333!!!!!!!!!!! at least11111" spamfest.
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: Elephant Rider

Elephant Rider
6 years ago#15
KarmicDragon1 posted...
So from what I've gathered here, if you don't utterly praise everything about this game, you're a troll.

No dude. Not that at all. It's just that most of us know that you are a Diablo III fanboy of the utmost quality.
little grey men are coming our way
tastes just like chicken they say

User Info: GermD

GermD
6 years ago#16
The Directx9 criticism is stunning. All but a few games are DX9 and look great. Are there any Diablo style games that run in DX11? And besides, I cant get a game to run in DX11 anyways.

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
6 years ago#17
GermD posted...
The Directx9 criticism is stunning. All but a few games are DX9 and look great. Are there any Diablo style games that run in DX11? And besides, I cant get a game to run in DX11 anyways.

Wasn't Crysis DX9? That's like still the most technically impressive game to date IMO.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."

User Info: Timmotheuss

Timmotheuss
6 years ago#18
PKMNsony posted...
Obsidus posted...

That.

He trolls on the League of Legends boards almost daily.

Don't forget the D3 boards. I clicked this topic expecting some genuine opinions and issues with the game but instead run into this imbecile who has nothing better to do but create drama and criticize things he himself doesn't even believe in. Complete waste of space.
GT: Pipfection
The R870 is very difficult to use

User Info: Robtcee13

Robtcee13
6 years ago#19
KarmicDragon1 posted...

Good to know. Maybe in the future you guys will be able to respect that not everyone has the exact same opinion as you. I wish I could discuss some of my real issues with the game but it's clear that it would just turn into a "lol it r better dan d333333!!!!!!!!!!! at least11111" spamfest.

It's more of that your reasons aren't actually valid reasons for disliking the game.
If you think my name is silly, you should call me either Rob or LaughingThesaurus.
No need for being strictly formal on a message board, right?

User Info: fire810

fire810
6 years ago#20
TC is a known D3 troll, don't feed him
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in this game.
  • Topic Archived