• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Miranda & Kelly

User Info: buster007

buster007
3 years ago#1
Straight to the point. How do I get it on with Kelly but end up with Miranda as my girlfriend?

2nd question, can I get away with getting on with other people and still end up with Miranda as my girlfriend at the end?

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow
3 years ago#2
buster007 posted...
Straight to the point. How do I get it on with Kelly but end up with Miranda as my girlfriend?

By doing whatever you want.

Kelly is not a true romance and all the flirting you do with her has no impact on any other actual romance. That also means that Kelly will not help you with getting the Paramour achievement.

2nd question, can I get away with getting on with other people and still end up with Miranda as my girlfriend at the end?

Unless you initiate relationships with other characters first and then break up with them afterwards to pursue Miranda, no. In Jack's case, doing so will permanently damage your rapport with her, however.
Link meets Fire Emblem in CYOA: Tales of Elibe! Come read, and find out what happens! Click below!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/76125431

User Info: pprincess

pprincess
3 years ago#3
Kelly can be tricky, to progress her romance you have to get the conversation to ask her "are you into aliens?" The three places to get it are after Garrus, Tali or Samara’s recruitment. The issue can come up where another conversation point comes up instead, related to the mission.

The best time to get the line is after recruiting Garrus since he is early in the game. Later in the game is really pushing it for doing both romances, because the romances require missions to move them along, and the Jack/Miranda conflict is a problem if you want all loyalties.

User Info: buster007

buster007
3 years ago#4
Thanks guys!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Miranda & Kelly
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A