• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Mass Effect 2 Ultimate Edition Question

User Info: AvidG4mer

AvidG4mer
3 years ago#1
"They don’t expect you to survive. Entire human colonies on many worlds are vanishing. As Commander Shepard, you must assemble the galaxy’s deadliest team to save mankind against impossible odds. They call it a suicide mission, prove them wrong. The Mass Effect 2 Ultimate Edition includes Mass Effect 2 PLUS all the downloadable content packs for one great price. This includes Zaeed – The Price of Revenge, Kasumi – Stolen Memory, The Firewalker Pack, Overlord, Lair of the Shadow Broker, The Arrival, and more!" - Quoted from Playstation Store

When I bought the Mass Effect 2 ULTIMATE EDITION version of the game digitally from the PSN Store, I downloaded it and installed it. When I went to the "Downloadable Extras" option in the main menu to download all of the DLC's that come with the game (since you can't get it from the PSN Store), the only story mission downloads that are available in the list are Arrival and the Cerberus Pack that includes Zaeed. No Kasumi download, no Firewalker Pack download, no Lair of the Shadow Broker...nothing. Just The Arrival and that Cerberus Pack with that Zaeed mission included.

Soooo...where's the rest of these missions I'm supposed to have? Are they already pre-installed with the game or do I need to find them elsewhere? I'm completely clueless here.

User Info: wufiei

wufiei
3 years ago#2
Well the non ultimate edition came with most of the dlc. The only things I needed to download were arrival and the cerberus network dlc.
What is that strange appendage growing out the top of your head? ~ Hiei
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Mass Effect 2 Ultimate Edition Question
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A