• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl
  3. Think we'll ever see it again?

User Info: HAZCHEM88

HAZCHEM88
9 years ago#1
Considering I heard the game was about 50% done upon abandonment.

User Info: AzumaNaroon

AzumaNaroon
9 years ago#2
Somehow it might return in the future. If you ask me, they should've just continued developed but changed the name of the game. Other devs have done this with other games.
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov

User Info: Werndan101

Werndan101
9 years ago#3
Azuma_NarooN posted...
Somehow it might return in the future. If you ask me, they should've just continued developed but changed the name of the game. Other devs have done this with other games.
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide

User Info: Odinfan

Odinfan
9 years ago#4
Guys, it's not like the Stalker community is dead. There are still a ton of mods out there, Russian or otherwise, already out or to be completed. So it's not like there isn't anything to look forward to. And Lost Alpha is coming out soon, so it's not looking bad at all.
"I'm not Ayu Ayu!" - Tsukimiya Ayu, Kanon
Because "Uguu!" is overused....

User Info: HAZCHEM88

HAZCHEM88
9 years ago#5

Guys, it's not like the Stalker community is dead. There are still a ton of mods out there, Russian or otherwise, already out or to be completed. So it's not like there isn't anything to look forward to. And Lost Alpha is coming out soon, so it's not looking bad at all.

True. Luckily this game has had such a huge following that we won't run out of content for awhile.
  1. Boards
  2. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl
  3. Think we'll ever see it again?
  • Topic Archived