• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Atari Greatest Hits: Volume 1
  3. Any Canadians got this game yet?

User Info: Doctor_Zaat

Doctor_Zaat
8 years ago#1
I'm pre-ordering off of Amazon.ca and apparently it's coming out in December. I called Amazon.ca and told me about this new law in Quebec that games in Canada MUST come with french instructions so we have to wait an extra month for this game to be released. (BTW the same thing happened with Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals for DS) I live in Mississauga, Ontario (Outside Toronto) FYI

Any Canadians got the game yet? If yes, should I cancel my pre-order and just purchase the game at my local gamestop if it's already out in Canada?

Discuss
OH Dr. Z, WON'T YOU LOVE ME?

User Info: BigRhinoX

BigRhinoX
8 years ago#2
I noticed it a few days ago (maybe even a week ago) in the GTA in an EB. I picked it up today for $29.99.
Live Gamertag: BigRhinoX86

User Info: cranefist1984

cranefist1984
8 years ago#3
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Doctor_Zaat
8 years ago#4
Well, the Amazon.com release was delayed again until further notice and I figured I should give up and buy a copy at the store. No point waiting all this time anyway when I can get it now.

User Info: BigRhinoX

BigRhinoX
8 years ago#5
You anywhere near Ajax? They have one in the EB there.
Live Gamertag: BigRhinoX86

Doctor_Zaat
8 years ago#6
Just got this game yesterday. I found a copy at EB Games in Square one but it was the last one and it was a display copy. I went to Wal-Mart instead in the same mall and got a copy that was unopened (Not the display copy)

I'm happy I finally got it.
  1. Boards
  2. Atari Greatest Hits: Volume 1
  3. Any Canadians got this game yet?
  • Topic Archived