• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. How long is burial at sea part 2?

User Info: ss3goku39

ss3goku39
5 years ago#1
Hey guys just wondering if the new dlc is worth the money. I hear it's a long peice of story dlc which is good. How long is it? I hope its at least 4 hours.

User Info: Zerrotolerance

Zerrotolerance
5 years ago#2
I got over 4 hours out of it, but it depends on how you play. People always ask this question, but obviously the answer depends on the player. If you run through the stages and don't take the time to scavenge, look at the beautiful setting, and collect audio diaries(etc.) you could probably beat it in 2 hours. I generally look around as I play and got about 5-6 hours out of it.

It's bigger than BaS1. I would highly recommend it for the story alone though. The story is so important in fact, that you can't truly claim you've experienced the whole Bioshock Infinite story without playing it. It's not just random garbage that adds little to the story like most DLC. I purchased the season pass, so all the content was definitely worth the $20 to me.

User Info: sflowers539

sflowers539
5 years ago#3
Yup, 4-5 hours. I spent almost as much time on BAS 1, but there is a lot more downtime in BAS 1 for exploring, this is 4-5 hours of direct gameplay.

User Info: DougEInstructor

DougEInstructor
5 years ago#4
I plan on running through it on easy unless there is a difficulty related achievement (is there?) Would that cut down the time?

User Info: sflowers539

sflowers539
5 years ago#5
DougEInstructor posted...
I plan on running through it on easy unless there is a difficulty related achievement (is there?) Would that cut down the time?

It might cut down the time by 2% as you would kill enemies slightly faster, but is that really worth it dude? I think the only difficulty related achievements is if you beat it on 99' or 98' modes.

User Info: EddMario

EddMario
5 years ago#6
I didn't actually keep track of the amount of time since I completed it in 2 days, but I DO know it's significantly longer then Episode 1 and Minerva's Den combined.
http://derpy.me/hgec8
http://derpy.me/LoL
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. How long is burial at sea part 2?
  • Topic Archived