• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Iji
  3. I missed 1.7?!

User Info: Excalibur

Excalibur
4 months ago#1
To condense a long-winded post into something nice and brief: Iji was always one of my favorite games and I was very sad to discover that I had to abandon it when graduating from my old laptop to my PC.

I kept tabs on it for quite a long time, hoping for an update to let it work on newer systems, but eventually I gave up hope and busied myself with Hyper Princess Pitch. But just a little while ago I found myself cleaning up my bookmark folders and came across "Daniel's base" and figured I should peek in and see what's been going on lately.

Imagine my surprise to see Iji 1.7! To say I'm excited to fire it up after all these years is quite an understatement. And with new content and an excuse to start from scratch and unlock everything again on top of that! This is beyond awesome.

If you still lurk around here Ultimortal, thanks. You've made an old fan very happy.
A barrel roll would be unnecessary and dangerous.

User Info: Ultimortal

Ultimortal
4 months ago#2
Thanks, and you're welcome! :)
Original freeware games and more: http://www.remar.se/daniel
  1. Boards
  2. Iji
  3. I missed 1.7?!
  • Topic Archived