• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Iji
  3. Didn't realize how achievable Pacifist Extreme Max Immortal Nanomaster was.

User Info: Malady

Malady
7 months ago#1
I didn't realize how achievable Pacifist Extreme Max Immortal Nanomaster was, until now!

----

I was stuck at Sec 2 for the longest time, then:

I got through Sec 2 with 0 Kills, 7 Damage, 33-3 = 30 Total Cracks for Nanomaster.

And I cracked near everything, but could've gotten more, like that Medical Bay Commander and of course I couldn't crack the Elite.

But wow. A third of the way there!

I didn't know how achievable that was. Especially since Max Level was hit super soon, like, before the Elite, IIRC?

Now just have to get through the other sectors and keep this going! ~8 Cracks per Sector, at least!

----

Got to the Komato of Sector 3... 2 Kicks then Crack 'em. Soo glad they can't hit me like a Commander. 40-4 Cracks...

... I stuck a Komato in bad place, turned off sound, and so I didn't notice when I was about to get shot. Ugh. Whelp. That's 10 Damage.

And failed another crack. The long ones need patience. Maybe I should finishing kicking them, then Reboot to get Crack 10 so I feel a bit less rushed.

But I got to LV9, so that's good.

----

Gonna try again tomorrow. Whoo!
  1. Boards
  2. Iji
  3. Didn't realize how achievable Pacifist Extreme Max Immortal Nanomaster was.
  • Topic Archived