• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Puzzle Quest 2
  3. Where can i buy a retail version of this game?

User Info: Dimon101

Dimon101
10 years ago#1
I tried looking at "BEST BUY" and even "TOYS R US" and neither carry this for PC. I like hard copies of games as one time i had trouble with installing one from steam. Any tips where i could find one?
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing?" ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations

User Info: FrunDeatt66

FrunDeatt66
10 years ago#2
Ehhh, don't use steam. You can get the game directly from namco games for $5 cheaper. There isn't a retail version that I know of. Here's the link:

http://www.namcogames.com/pc_games/puzzle_quest2
After I die, you can eat my brain. It will give you power.
PSN: FrunDeatt66, BBCS: Arakune

User Info: HTMurgatroyd

HTMurgatroyd
10 years ago#3
I don't think it's available in a box. I got mine off bigfishgames.com.
H. T. Murgatroyd

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
10 years ago#4
I bought mine off Steam for $3 and have never had any trouble. Though like was previously mentioned, you could always buy it elsewhere - a place that does not require a third-party client to run the game - and just make your own hard-copy. Legally, you are allowed to make one digital backup copy of your game - you just aren't (legally) allowed to distribute the copy you made.
Wolfdale e8400 @ 3.6GHz OC'd | 4GB Mushkin RAM | eVGA GTX 260 896MB VRAM 576/1242/1998 OC'd to 732/1457/2360
  1. Boards
  2. Puzzle Quest 2
  3. Where can i buy a retail version of this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A