• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Enhanced Edition
  3. Dont be put off from getting this game

User Info: G1ANT_SQU1D

G1ANT_SQU1D
6 years ago#1
If you are an ace combat fan, you will LOVE this game

If you like the idea of an awesome air combat game, without it being a sim, you will probably enjoy this game a lot.

People buy this game without knowing what it actually is, and then they dont like it when they get an "ace combat" title.

So if you are thinking of buying this game, look into it. and if your unsure, dont bother.
Yet if you think it looks awesome, and you like the idea, get it.
http://i.imgur.com/UN9GX.jpg

User Info: MacrossSpecial

MacrossSpecial
6 years ago#2
It is the obligatory dfm that kills the game for me.

I have been experimenting with a trainer to see when the game makes enemies invincible and when you are actually allowed to kill them and it is really frustrating to be beholden to lame gameplay mechanics such as these.
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll

User Info: Arsene-Lupin

Arsene-Lupin
6 years ago#3

No, it's the opposite.

AC fans hate it because of the lack of freedom, the scripted events, the scripted DFM, the incoherent story, the lack of mission variety, the lack of free mode, etc., etc.
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
6 years ago#4

No, it's the opposite..

Yeah...Was just thinking the same thing.

Everything I've seen and heard about the game directly points to it being bad, BECAUSE it isn't a proper Ace Combat title. The series has slowly been falling apart the entire generation of releases, and it appears to be no exception.
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg

User Info: Wihan_Tan

Wihan_Tan
6 years ago#5
cody4783 posted...
Yeah...Was just thinking the same thing.

Everything I've seen and heard about the game directly points to it being bad, BECAUSE it isn't a proper Ace Combat title. The series has slowly been falling apart the entire generation of releases, and it appears to be no exception.

This is not AC but COD:AH :)
T-ARA Hwaiting !!
~ Queen's ~
  1. Boards
  2. Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Enhanced Edition
  3. Dont be put off from getting this game
  • Topic Archived