• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Dersu_Uzala

Dersu_Uzala
6 years ago#1
Did they finally include a control scheme where holding left makes you roll? Assault Horizon on consoles' terrible casual controls didn't feel even remotely like flying a plane. And the helicopters felt like floating Call of Duty characters.

A mode that disables dogfight mode would also be welcome.

User Info: MacrossSpecial

MacrossSpecial
6 years ago#2
You could change the controls to be realistic in the console versions. The game just never tells you that you can.
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll

User Info: Dersu_Uzala

Dersu_Uzala
6 years ago#3
You could change the controls to be realistic in the console versions. The game just never tells you that you can.

Hahahahaha. Guess I'll actually have to play AH again (or at least the fighter missions).

User Info: ChargingWorm

ChargingWorm
6 years ago#4
MacrossSpecial posted...

Actually, it explains how the default control scheme is different from the original control scheme when you go to the options menu to change it the first time.

User Info: Red_Jester

Red_Jester
6 years ago#5
The fighter controls make the game nearly un****ing playable on consoles. Turning them to classic controls is mandatory even for the casuals they intended the new scheme for.

I'm not sure if you even had a real choice for the awful helicopter controls, though.

I'm interested in this game just to see how opinions on the controls are for both fighters and helicopters.
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.

User Info: Vertutame

Vertutame
6 years ago#6
...you should look in to option before play game...
I always do... because I have to enable subtitle!

User Info: dsagent7

dsagent7
6 years ago#7
Vertutame posted...
...you should look in to option before play game...
I always do... because I have to enable subtitle!

Me too.
This is not a signature
  • Topic Archived