• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight II
  3. I would like a 2H Engineer build that utilizes 2H weapon dps and emberquake

User Info: Skippydaskippy

Skippydaskippy
6 months ago#1
I had this build years ago on pc but got rid of my character. I was using Mondons with I think the ravager 2H axe. Could anyone help? I know to take heavy lifting, ember quake, force field, onslaught, healing bot...

User Info: tiomasta

tiomasta
6 months ago#2
That's the most normal way of playing Engineer, don't worry
So we want Emberquake, Forcefield and Healbot, HeavyLifting + CoupDeGrace + FireAndSpark

6 skills so leaves 2 more and 12 points. Emberquake might be taken at 10 instead of 15 for MP cost.
Then we take Onslaught (you only need LV1 for the movement but LV5 makes the slow last decently. Can take more, can invest in ImmobCopter also which slows automatically instead), 1 point in ChargeDomination and at least 1 in ImmobCopter

Usually FlameHammer is taken as only a lower-level Emberquake, but I've come to think you may level both and use FlameHammer when you want to hit a single target at distance because its homing is better.
Spare points ideas: might also take SeismicSlam (radius stun with some damage) or ShockGrenade (localized longer stun), ChargeDomination passive (to help charge Forcefield, otherwise no other skill gives charge except Onslaught), Bulwark passive (for some damage reduction), Sledgebot (cooldown minion that can take aggro)

For stats we mostly want STR but mixing some FOC too would be best for Quake, or helping Seismic
But an Engineer's LV101 set firstly needs 206 STR + 206 VIT to equip (without counting Borris's stat enchants on gear) which would leave 113 free points
what do you mean I can't make my life better just by repeatedly picking faults with other people instead of myself

User Info: Skippydaskippy

Skippydaskippy
6 months ago#3
Awesome! Thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight II
  3. I would like a 2H Engineer build that utilizes 2H weapon dps and emberquake
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A