• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight II
  3. As someone who finished,

User Info: digmuguruza

digmuguruza
1 year ago#1
BG:DA2 and Champions:RTA with in the last month, something just seems off. Which leads me to my question, do all skills have a cast time? Currently playing as an engineer.
Doll steak.
Test meat.

digmuguruza
1 year ago#2
console player. Should add.
Doll steak.
Test meat.

User Info: Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy
1 year ago#3
digmuguruza posted...
BG:DA2 and Champions:RTA with in the last month, something just seems off. Which leads me to my question, do all skills have a cast time? Currently playing as an engineer.

I am on a PC and have wondered the same thing.
My sense is that they do.
If you play a Bezerker and use the Storm Hatchet or Permafrost, they clearly have a lag between when I hit the key and they actually happen.
OTH, the Wolf Shade and the Wolfpack are so fast that it is stunning. Eviserate also seems to be instantaneous..

digmuguruza
1 year ago#4
Poison_Ivy posted...
I am on a PC and have wondered the same thing.
My sense is that they do.
If you play a Bezerker and use the Storm Hatchet or Permafrost, they clearly have a lag between when I hit the key and they actually happen.
OTH, the Wolf Shade and the Wolfpack are so fast that it is stunning. Eviserate also seems to be instantaneous..

I started as a berserker and felt the same thing. Should I maybe just not be holding down R1 which I have mapped to my basic attack?

Doll steak.
Test meat.

User Info: Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy
1 year ago#5
digmuguruza posted...
I started as a berserker and felt the same thing. Should I maybe just not be holding down R1 which I have mapped to my basic attack?
I don't know anything about consoles.
I am using a program called VOICE ATTACK to make both voice commands and more easily accessible keyboard shortcuts to multi-command macros.

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
9 months ago#6
All skills have "wind up" animations. The Outlander, for example, goes through the motions of throwing knives before using a skill that throws knives. It's not a cast time per se, but it's there.

Dunno if it's any worse or the same on console due to other factors such as control latency though.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight II
  3. As someone who finished,
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A