• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight II
  3. Already powerful character in the beginning

User Info: Kurima_Saguki

Kurima_Saguki
1 year ago#1
With the enchantment of attributes in the item (the specific enchanter on the maps), a character with level 3 (approximately the level that the character can have when entering the first city) can equip items of level 90+ that give many attribute bonuses, just use the shared stash system with another high level character, enchant low level items to have necessary attributes to equip high level items that have better attribute bonuses.
Well...If you want more challenge, don't use shared stash.

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
1 year ago#2
Of course if you do this it will limit what items you can use, and while the old adage that if brute force isn't working then you aren't using enough does hold true you'll still likely find yourself missing some of the affixes you have to pass up because some item doesn't have (enough) +stat(s) on it.

Also, I've found that this is only practical once you've hit level 10-13, at least from dropped gear. I don't recall enchanting in this game being forgiving/enabling enough for something like this.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?

Kurima_Saguki
1 year ago#3
I have proof that this is easy, I uploaded a shared stash with the items:
https://mega.nz/folder/qiRFzAJS#biLddxai07JzpUKbb-Gaxg
-Simply make a new character, gain level 3 by clearing the first map
-Put the attribute points in dexterity
-Equip the simple pieces of armor and the shield
-Equip the simple high level pistol that gives focus points
-Equip the powerful rings, necklace and belt
-Now you can equip the powerful pieces of armor and then the powerful weapons

Kurima_Saguki
1 year ago#4
The enchanter one who makes this possible is the one who gives the increase in attributes, they say his name is "Borris the Stout".
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight II
  3. Already powerful character in the beginning
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A