• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight II
  3. How to get Mondon's?

User Info: roboemperor

roboemperor
3 years ago#1
From what I read, it's Netherlord farming by re-rolling world on NG+4, or use a Boon Vendor Scroll in Tarroch's Tomb (still NG+4). Is this correct?

User Info: tiomasta

tiomasta
3 years ago#2
It's simply an orange. It's ItemLV94 so ANY part of the game that spawns items of around that level of any color can drop it (gambler too, sometimes). Even the LV100+ items still are general drops/gambles, I think the stage doesn't even necessarily need to be higher than LV100 either.

The Netherlord simply drops a higher number of items than normal bosses do, and Boon simply spawns with tons of random rare items at once. Just do whatever you want and you're fine. (Boon doesn't even need Tarroch's, any place with standard monster level 100+ is good)
what do you mean I can't make my life better just by repeatedly picking faults with other people instead of myself
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight II
  3. How to get Mondon's?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A