• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3
  3. Tales of the world: Radiant Mythology 4 (spoiler)

User Info: Judas_Furucho

Judas_Furucho
7 years ago#21
Why they put Van??? Luke, Asch AND VAN??? If they NEED to put someone from Abyss i will like if they put someone different like Sync or Dist (he is VERY different) not BOSS version Van or Final Version Lukasch OMG!
But i like to see Milhaust, Rasius, Hubert, Klarth, Tilkis, Arria, Beryl and Xillians AND a BETTER version of some hi-ougis like:
Maou Shakumetsujin (paper Ruca); Towering Inferno (that is slooo~ooow); Holy Judgement etc...

User Info: Judqement8

Judqement8
7 years ago#22

they have full cast of Abyss in this game and i've never even bother to use even one of them expect if the game forces me to.

Hey, don't diss mah Natalia : (
Sheena Fujibayashi >_>
Well, duh...

User Info: Marioak

Marioak
7 years ago#23
Having 6 God General is better then fighting the exact same type monsters for er....5 games?
Playing: Tales of Graces F, TOW: Radiant Mythology 3, Dissidia 012
Come on everyone, join me! Here we go! RAN RAN RUU! -Ronald McDonald

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
7 years ago#24
just add all missing chars + xillia or whatever roster...thats only what 30 chars at max...remove van from being playable i dont know why they did this...add bosses from every game...side bosses and stuff

improve battle system and cpu ai and boom i'm very satisfied since i cant understand the story
PKMN BLK: 2107 6516 9203
PKMN 0818 5014 4887 The Official Iceman of the MvC3 board! ice beam yeah

User Info: Judqement8

Judqement8
7 years ago#25

just add all missing chars + xillia or whatever roster...thats only what 30 chars at max...remove van from being playable i dont know why they did this...add bosses from every game...side bosses and stuff

improve battle system and cpu ai and boom i'm very satisfied since i cant understand the story

Pretty much. I hate that the AI STILL casts healing artes on dead allies.
Sheena Fujibayashi >_>
Well, duh...

User Info: lester2020

lester2020
7 years ago#26
^ yeah sure does. They should add another AI that cancels out the healing spell if a party member dies
Mostly Played: Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3, The 3rd Birthday, God Eater Burst

User Info: vivi21

vivi21
7 years ago#27
...add bosses from every game...side bosses and stuff

Oh yes PLEASE. Being able to fight a certain Tales games' boss with a team of characters not from the same game was what I LOVED about Narikiri Dongeon 3. Infact.... "goes off to play Narikiri Dongeon 3"
Stop, drop and roll does not work in Hell.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3
  3. Tales of the world: Radiant Mythology 4 (spoiler)
  • Topic Archived