• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT 3
  3. Digital copy doesn't have "VIP Pass"...?

User Info: M_Live

M_Live
5 years ago#1
f***ing stupid.
I think red hair is cool, and wish I was a redhead - Zikten

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
5 years ago#2
That's exactly why I came here. I downloaded it and was like "wtf? That's not included? This is a mistake right?" But I see it's not.
Through 2011, Wii's third party support was on par with or better than PS3's -Terotrous (Wii U board)

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
5 years ago#3
Yep. Same here.
Stupidest s*** ever. They give you the game for free but to play online you need to buy a pass? Ha!
GamerTag: Major Sousa
(message deleted)

User Info: djrobv1

djrobv1
5 years ago#5
I contacted XBOX Support to make sure it was not an error, and this was what I was told.

"The free for Gold version of Dirt 3 does not include the online pass. It is for single player only and does not include addons."

I wont be buying the pass, because I do not know how long the servers will be up for the game.

User Info: djrobv1

djrobv1
5 years ago#6
The VIP pass is now showing as a free download for Gold members.

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
5 years ago#7
djrobv1 posted...

It gives me an error every time I choose (buy now).
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
5 years ago#8
djrobv1 posted...

I did this the day before yesterday. I can confirm that it's still free for gold subscribers
Through 2011, Wii's third party support was on par with or better than PS3's -Terotrous (Wii U board)
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT 3
  3. Digital copy doesn't have "VIP Pass"...?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A