• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT 3
  3. Too many loading screens

User Info: beutlich99

beutlich99
9 years ago#1
I used to love rally games. I keep hammering my way through Dirt 3 hoping that it will all of a sudden get really fun, like I remember rally games being, but every time I start enjoying myself, the race ends, and then I'm forced to watch another loading screen and listen to the lame commentary of my "team." It just seems like I am spending way too much time watching animated menus, track weather "cut scenes," and loading screens. Anybody else get this feeling?

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
9 years ago#2
beutlich99 posted...
I used to love rally games. I keep hammering my way through Dirt 3 hoping that it will all of a sudden get really fun, like I remember rally games being, but every time I start enjoying myself, the race ends, and then I'm forced to watch another loading screen and listen to the lame commentary of my "team." It just seems like I am spending way too much time watching animated menus, track weather "cut scenes," and loading screens. Anybody else get this feeling?

Sorta, but DiRT 3 was an overall amazing experience that I still go back to from time to time.

User Info: Frisco557

Frisco557
9 years ago#3
you can skip through the "track weather cut scenes" by pressing "A"

User Info: Psycko101

Psycko101
9 years ago#4
^^True...

I most say that i was pleasantly surprised with dirt 3 :) I did stop enjoying the franchise since CM3,but ive been having fun with this one.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."-Dr Samuel Johnson
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT 3
  3. Too many loading screens
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A