• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT 3
  3. Video still hasnt uploaded after 3 weeks.

User Info: DeadmanDisciple

DeadmanDisciple
9 years ago#1
Hi there, on the 26th of march I uploaded a video to youtube, I linked my XBL to youtube, dirt 3 linked to youtube after I put my login details in.

It uploaded and I got the confirmation message onscreen in the game, then I read users were having trouble seeing ther vids on youtube.

Then other users stated if you goto youtube on a pc/laptop and log in it will be in your video manager section under private/unlisted.

I checked it, and nothing showed up, so I thought "ok, it might take a while" so I went on holiday and thought nothing of it.

I got back from holiday on april 4th, and still nothing, ive been checking everyday, and still nothing.

What gives?

User Info: DeadmanDisciple

DeadmanDisciple
9 years ago#2
its ok, i figured out what it was.

I put my email address login as the youtube login, instead of just my username.

Works fine now, but the other video is lost forever, shame it was a good one, i clipped the bank on the side of the road in kenya, flipped over 3 times mid-air, without touching the ground.
  1. Boards
  2. DiRT 3
  3. Video still hasnt uploaded after 3 weeks.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A