• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PocketKitty15

PocketKitty15
2 years ago#1
You Know the little girl in the 1st cutscene?it said that she is whatever girl u marry, but that make no sense cus the little girl had brown hair and some of Bachelorettes don't!i think it might be anne.

User Info: cwjakesteel

cwjakesteel
2 years ago#2
I think it's possible there's a cannonical marriage but as it's a video-game you end up choosing your wife.

Also if it's just Anne, then that means you don't necessarily have to marry the girl you played with

If it is indeed Anne, I'd love for her to reference it when you do get married.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as Lord and savior, and are 100% unashamed, put this in your sig.
Switch FC: SW-1898-1312-4021 Mii: Cal

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
2 years ago#3
Anne has bright red hair?
http://thaao.net/playdiaries/ --- SSLPs of SaGa, Rockman, Harvest Moon, Tokimeki Memorial, and more

User Info: cwjakesteel

cwjakesteel
2 years ago#4
NessEggman posted...
Anne has bright red hair?

Yes. and overalls. She works at the restaurant.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as Lord and savior, and are 100% unashamed, put this in your sig.
Switch FC: SW-1898-1312-4021 Mii: Cal

User Info: Robinstar

Robinstar
2 years ago#5
Apparently brown and bright red are the same to cwjakesteel.

Also, wasn’t the opening not even in actual colors? Like, everything looked brown, yeah? Pretty sure the only reason it was that color was so the hair color wouldn’t matter so it could be just anyone.

User Info: FullMetalPanic

FullMetalPanic
2 years ago#6
Robinstar posted...
Apparently brown and bright red are the same to cwjakesteel.

Also, wasn’t the opening not even in actual colors? Like, everything looked brown, yeah? Pretty sure the only reason it was that color was so the hair color wouldn’t matter so it could be just anyone.

Pretty much this.
http://psnprofiles.com/MrCiel
#shenmuesaved
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A