• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
  3. Anybody still playing this game?

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
2 years ago#21
Yeah, I'm still at least curious to see how it turns out. Maybe they learned a lot from Hometown Story's flaws and will make a really great game this time.
http://thaao.net/playdiaries/ --- SSLPs of SaGa, Rockman, Harvest Moon, Tokimeki Memorial, and more

User Info: pamboys

pamboys
2 years ago#22
playing the girl version right now. go girl power. i love boys!!!

the girl version always makes me feel weird about myself when playing... why is that. haha
im always used to playing the dude version.

User Info: Robinstar

Robinstar
2 years ago#23
I’ve been sorta recently playing it. I keep switching between games, but it’s in there somewhere.
I’m after Popuri in my file. Best girl. I’m considering Elli for the second, but the Harvest Goddess is a... maybe.

I don’t have the girl version. Yet. I’ll get around to it. I want Rick and Cliff. My mind is already set.

I’m hopeful for Little Dragons Café, but the gameplay I’ve seen is... okay. Looks like we’re playing as kids, so no marriage unless growing happens or something. I guess marriage isn’t a necessity, but I tend to expect it from those sorts of games now.

User Info: FullMetalPanic

FullMetalPanic
2 years ago#24
Robinstar posted...
I’ve been sorta recently playing it. I keep switching between games, but it’s in there somewhere.
I’m after Popuri in my file. Best girl. I’m considering Elli for the second, but the Harvest Goddess is a... maybe.

I don’t have the girl version. Yet. I’ll get around to it. I want Rick and Cliff. My mind is already set.

I’m hopeful for Little Dragons Café, but the gameplay I’ve seen is... okay. Looks like we’re playing as kids, so no marriage unless growing happens or something. I guess marriage isn’t a necessity, but I tend to expect it from those sorts of games now.

Yeah, Dragon's Cafe looks..ok... I wish he'll do an actual "farming" simulation next time.
http://psnprofiles.com/MrCiel
SONYntendo Fanboy.

User Info: cwjakesteel

cwjakesteel
2 years ago#25
I put hundreds of hours into this game, but I had to stop. I just...did everything...Newer Harvest Moons and Harvest moon inspired games have yet to please me the way this game has tho
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as Lord and savior, and are 100% unashamed, put this in your sig.
Switch FC: SW-1898-1312-4021 Mii: Cal
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
  3. Anybody still playing this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A