heeeeelp!!!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: loucifer86

loucifer86
4 years ago#1
Okay, I've got 97.9% completion, all orbs but the black one, and the ghostly theatre is the only level I haven't completed 100%. I can't find a single doorway I haven't gone through, and I have no idea where I haven't gone, what I haven't done/gotten. I'm also missing four relics, but not being a completions I don't care about those. I really do want that last orb, though. Help please?
don't just hear it, feel it!

User Info: ZhugeSong

ZhugeSong
4 years ago#2
Black Orb, I'm pretty sure, comes from the secret boss, The Forgotten One. It's not in the Theatre. In any case, since you want to fill out the map have you tried looking at the map on this site?

User Info: EraseRain

EraseRain
4 years ago#3
^ Is correct on the black orb.
Messatsu!!!

loucifer86
4 years ago#4
Okay, where do I find the guy? Is he what's on the other side of that door I can't open on the bottom of a really long winding staircase in the area where you find the five elevators?

EraseRain
4 years ago#5
loucifer86 posted...
Okay, where do I find the guy? Is he what's on the other side of that door I can't open on the bottom of a really long winding staircase in the area where you find the five elevators?

Yes. You need an item found in a tower in the last area of the game call The Jewel of Unlock to open the door. This boss doesn't require much preparation. He just huge amount of HP. Equip the Ice whip for this fight. It's his weakness and will do far greater damage than the Vampire Killer will. Stock up potions and food items to gain back health. Serum and Uncurse potions are needed as well as Heart Repair later on in the final stages of the fight.

I believe the room your missing in The Ghostly Theater is located in the room of darkness. You have no light save the one around you and the one that highlights the next platform. The opening to the second room is on the far right hand side you enter the area in. To get to it jump on the first platform and right to edge ahead of you is the faint out line of the platform. Jump to it, and do a leap of Faith across from it on the second one. Finally jump to the far right hand side of the wall to reach the door.
Messatsu!!!

loucifer86
4 years ago#6
Okay, thanks for the advice. Thanks to the item duplication cheat on here, stocking up on healing items isn't too difficult. I've got nine potions, nine of each jewel(except for zircon, I have no use for that one). The jewel crush is probably my favorite accessory. So, boss battle= no problem. Now I just need to find the friggin thing.

EraseRain
4 years ago#7
loucifer86 posted...
Okay, thanks for the advice. Thanks to the item duplication cheat on here, stocking up on healing items isn't too difficult. I've got nine potions, nine of each jewel(except for zircon, I have no use for that one). The jewel crush is probably my favorite accessory. So, boss battle= no problem. Now I just need to find the friggin thing.

I'm currently replaying this on my PS3 for first in 10 years to tide me till Castlevaina MoF HD comes out later this week.

I mislabeled the item. It's called Unlock Jewel. It's located in the left hand side of your default map. The inner center of the roundabout. It's another room of darkness and tricky to land on platform. Best way I found to get it was to go the other end of room your meant to progress to and go in and back out. Jump on the first platform, than down to the hidden one, up for the next hidden one. In oder to reach the door you will need to double jump too it and before you hit the peak of the second jump execute a full light attack combo to have you air-walk on to it.
Messatsu!!!

loucifer86
4 years ago#8
Well, serums and uncurses got me past the worms. Diamonds and sacrificial dolls got me to his head. I forgot to properly stock up on sacrificial dolls after beating death, so I only had four. Maybe with nine I can beat him.

loucifer86
4 years ago#9
And booyah. Forgotten one is a corpse, again, and I've got me a shiny new black orb. Thanks for the help.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Ps3 glitchChig7716/11 2:03AM