• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: genestealer

genestealer
5 months ago#11
Yeah, clearing floors by killing all enemies makes no difference to the item, so unless you're after the exp/item/money rewards there's no reason to do so.

User Info: grandcalabash

grandcalabash
5 months ago#12
im way late to the party but if anyone is still here i would like to add the following contributions.

cleric line is also a viable choice for a caster.

rogue is probably the best thief because they gain levels faster . their exp to level coeficient is 4 compared to the sapce pirate's 9 meaning that they level about 2.25 times as fast. and unlike other units level realy is the stat that matters for them.

important rogue level threshholds based on the formula from the disgaea wiki and stealing with a bandit's glove and getting a 99% chance

without stronger enemies bills
baal 2117
item god 2 3584
prinny baal 3118

anything stealable but prinny baal at max level 5117

prinny baal max level 5118

User Info: FoxDE42

FoxDE42
5 months ago#13
Good to know, thank you :)

I'm also glad I now know that I can just start a new game plus and beat Baal again for a new Nemesis, I thought it was if you miss stealing one from Item God 2 it's gone forever.
  • Topic Archived