Q : What is / is not an ally kill ?
First, "ally" = "member of your team" (Specialists are NOT considered allies).
THOSE ARE ALLY KILLS :
- one of your team members (TM) dies because another of your TM hit him with
- one of your TM dies because s/he was in the blast radius of
a spell or a special attack (including Thursday's Arigato Roboto)
THOSE ARE NOT ALLY KILLS :
- one of your TM dies because s/he was damaged by a Geo Chain
- one of your TM dies because s/he was damaged by a Dark Cannon
- one of your TM dies because s/he was damaged by an enemy
- one of your TM dies because s/he was damaged by a Specialist
- one of your TM is damaged by another TM, and survives
- one of your TM dies because s/he was damaged by an exploding Prinny
- one of your TM dies because you threw a Prinny at him/her
- one of your Prinnies dies because you threw it
- one of your TM dies because it took "Lift damage"
- one of your TM dies because you threw an enemy in your Base Panel
- Thursday dies because you used his suicide attack, Arigato Roboto
Q : Is there a New Game + mode ?
A : Yes
Q : How does it work ?
When you finish the game, after the credits roll, you can save your game.
If you load this save file, you'll start again from Episode 1 with most of
the stuff you had when you finished the game.
Q : "Most" ? What exactly is "Most" ?
A : This is gonna be long
TEAM MEMBERS :
You keep everyone but the story characters (Flonne, Hoggmeister, etc.).
Those story characters will join again when they are meant to.
Both your characters and items kepp their respective levels.
The story characters will be at their base level when you fight them, but
they will be back to their "normal" level when they join you (e.g. if you
beat the game with a lv 2000 Gordon, he will be lv 2000 when you recruit him
in your New Game +).
All of your characters and monsters keep the amount of Mana they had when
you ended the game.
You keep your money.
You keep everything except the items you equipped the story characters
with. Don't worry, you'll get those items back as soon as those characters
join your team.
DARK ASSEMBLY :
You keep everything (proposals, influence, rank, unlocked classes,...) EXCEPT
1) the proposals that apply to the next fight (Prinny Day, Triple Exp...)
2) the proposals that add new types of items in the shop (Glasses, Shoes,...)
3) the proposals that open new areas (Prinny Land, Cave of Ordeal,...)
BONUS ITEMS :
You can get the "bonus items" (like the Testament from Etna's secret chamber
and Longinus) again.
The hospital stats are not resetted, though.
You keep your Customer Rank and the "shop level", but the "add stuff"
proposals need to be passed again (see above).
Everything you did to unlock endings is resetted.
Q : After you beat the game is there a way to continue playing it without
using New Game +?
None that I know of.
So, you should save right before the final map, then beat the game, then
reload and do all the bonus stuff.