• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Zero 2
  3. Sign here if you like this game

User Info: crazyisgood

crazyisgood
7 years ago#1
SIGNS
Randomness 29 http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/260328

User Info: Stepswordsman

Stepswordsman
7 years ago#2
*signs*

However, since I've fallen too short on my fangirlism quota recently: I LOVE ZERO 3 IT'S THE BEST! OMG
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.

User Info: luigi4728

luigi4728
7 years ago#3
*signs* i have a question about the series which one is the easiest? im dieing ALOT in this one and im wondering what game would be a better start for a megaman newb
werewolfs like sandwiches

User Info: Stepswordsman

Stepswordsman
7 years ago#4
Zero 3 is probably the easiest, but this game isn't much harder. By the way, have you found any Sub Tanks? They help a lot.
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.

User Info: luigi4728

luigi4728
7 years ago#5
Stepswordsman posted...
Zero 3 is probably the easiest, but this game isn't much harder. By the way, have you found any Sub Tanks? They help a lot.

no i havent and i tried zero 4 it seems alot easier but i have only beaten 2 uh mavericks i think there called on easy so far they are all going like this: i dash in and tank all the hits while spamming my Z-saber do a victory dance go to next mission and repeat im sure later that i will have to change my strategy probably by lessening my tanking and actually attempting to dodge the enemy attacks
werewolfs like sandwiches
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Zero 2
  3. Sign here if you like this game
  • Topic Archived