• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight
  3. Cowslayeggs' round the world flight in a Cessna 182

User Info: Cowslayeggs

Cowslayeggs
10 years ago#11
Just landed in London.
The only thing i don't like about RPGs is you have to spend lots of your time playing with yourself to get any where in the game-somebadlemonade

Cowslayeggs
10 years ago#12
And now I'm at the Charles De Gaule.
The only thing i don't like about RPGs is you have to spend lots of your time playing with yourself to get any where in the game-somebadlemonade

User Info: Boeing1000

Boeing1000
10 years ago#13

I'm guessing you are flying VFR by using your GPS?

Cowslayeggs
10 years ago#14
I'm flying, for the most part, point to point in a straight line. I'll be landing in Cairo in about an hour.

User Info: Boeing1000

Boeing1000
10 years ago#15
Dare I ask but what is your average air speed. And what is your payload?

Cowslayeggs
10 years ago#16
I'm not sure about average airspeed, but I can tell you that I rarely use the joystick, and with some of the terrain, I just throttle up before I get to it to climb over. I can tell you that my average elevation over the ground is about 30 feet, and I am carrying a pilot and a copilot both weighing 110 pounds. I, myself, weigh in the 220 rane, but I wanted the weight to be centered.

User Info: Monsieur

Monsieur
10 years ago#17
Wow, I wish I had the patience to do that. Sounds awesome, good luck.
I would've recommended a few airports in Brazil but I guess I got here too late.
Visit The Beatles Board:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=573111

Cowslayeggs
10 years ago#18
Now I'm trying to plot a logical course around or through the Himalayas. Not too easy.

Cowslayeggs
10 years ago#19
Well, I just cut far north and went around them. I'm in Hanoi now. I felt like I needed to go to Siam.
Tu es la horno?
You do realize you asked if I was the oven, right?
-megallamarr

User Info: gamez4eva

gamez4eva
10 years ago#20
You really should post this on the FSX board, people actually go there. Still very quiet, but no-one visits this board.
PSN - outwood_lad -¦-¦- Probably posting this on my PS3 :D
-¦-¦- Proud PSWii Owner
  1. Boards
  2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight
  3. Cowslayeggs' round the world flight in a Cessna 182
  • Topic Archived