• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
  3. "Paradise" Lore: missing?

User Info: ker_plop

ker_plop
3 years ago#1
I think I scanned the lore "Paradise" in Agon's mining plaza--I know the spot it used to be and it's locked now--but it's not showing up in my logbook. Any suggestions?

User Info: BlanketPI

BlanketPI
3 years ago#2
Well, it's not a one-time scan.... If you try scanning it again and it still doesn't show up, that would imply that you're looking in the wrong place in your Logbook. Just to make sure, it's Luminoth Lore -> History -> Golden Age.
Oh, and just in case you misremember about the scan location in Agon Mining Plaza, on the rocks in the center, but it's lower down, sort of in the "crevice." Think about when you first went there and didn't have the Space Jump. I hope this helps!

ker_plop
3 years ago#3
In that little path just below the plants, right? Yeah, it's been scanned and sealed.

Could it be a glitch, and I'm missing a different lore?

ker_plop
3 years ago#4
All right, I found it. It was actually in the Agon Energy Controller. Did they switch the Lores around for the Wii version?

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
3 years ago#5
Yeah, they swapped a lot of them. I don't have Trilogy so I don't know the new order, but maybe it's so it makes more sense when they're found, since on the original game some of them aren't seen until the last parts of the game (like the one at the Agon room with the giant drill).
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
  3. "Paradise" Lore: missing?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A