• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
  3. Keybearers' mission (spoilers?)

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
4 years ago#1
So I'm playing this game once again, I'm at the part where I read about A-Kul and her companions' efforts to get the keys of the Sky Temple, and how she was the only one who completed her part of the mission. But as I read the lores of the other cadre members, I'm not sure I understand exactly where they died.

From some of the lores, it seems most (if not all) were able to obtain their key but they were killed as they were towards the Sky Temple, which makes me wonder whether they died on Dark Aether or on Aether. As we know, the Ing can generate portals at will so I imagine it's no big deal if they just transported the bodies but I wouldn't know why. Also, one of the Luminoth lores says "A-Kul tried to send me back to Aether to get reinforcements..." or something like that, which implies he wasn't able to go back, yet his dead body is on Aether.

So yeah, if anyone has a clearer explanation about these events I'd like to hear it, I'm curious about it.
My collection (and progress) of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
  3. Keybearers' mission (spoilers?)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A