At last, all the missing levels are available in America!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
  3. At last, all the missing levels are available in America!

User Info: EDDIE-X

EDDIE-X
2 years ago#1
At last we can play all the japanese e-reader levels including all the promo levels in the release of Super Mario Advance 4 for VC in the Wii U.

Yes, that includes the missing B-Dash level (which now has a different english name).

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/pIE2OZ9JugoKlTD15QpcsmXuktcEqPK6

User Info: TerrisUS

TerrisUS
2 years ago#2
Seriously, this is a megaton announcement.
It would literally be worth buying a Wii U for this alone.

I never got around to getting an eReader, but if I ever did, it would have been for this - and then the hopeless quest of trying to get all the cards for it.
To have all of these levels together in one place is simply amazing.

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
2 years ago#3
I half expected a remake on 3DS to come out first, only using QR codes instead. But this works too. Hope our European friends get to play these levels because they didn't get any of them whatsoever.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games

TerrisUS
2 years ago#4
Gogo726 posted...
I half expected a remake on 3DS to come out first, only using QR codes instead.

Now that you mention it, I'm surprised they didn't tie it to Amiibo functionality.
Basically each Amiibo could have represented 1 of the cards - gotta collect 'em all!

Especially having considered that, I'm very surprised - and even more grateful - that this release happened like this.
And, frankly, I'm still surprised it happened at all. I didn't expect e-Reader card support in any form at all.

User Info: EDDIE-X

EDDIE-X
2 years ago#5
TerrisUS posted...
Especially having considered that, I'm very surprised - and even more grateful - that this release happened like this.
And, frankly, I'm still surprised it happened at all. I didn't expect e-Reader card support in any form at all.

Me either, but this lets me think that since they could modify the original game in order to let it include all the 38 e-reader levels (where in the original game they allowed to store less than those), then a Mother 3 official translation is feasible ;)

User Info: TheUncleBob

TheUncleBob
2 years ago#6
I am so freakin' excited about this.

I'm seriously considering resurrecting my e-Reader card list FAQ to include this information. Maybe fix some of those ugly spelling errors...

User Info: Inkydog26

Inkydog26
2 years ago#7
What items do you get in World e?
"GameFAQS sucks" - Shellshock 2/28/14 - Reached Idol Status
Pokemon X FC=1607-2283-6760 IGN=Anthony [Phatump, Lampent, Dusclops]

User Info: batwing321

batwing321
2 years ago#8
Just curious, do any of these levels let you use some of those bonus items like the cape or boomerang? Or better yet, save any for the main game?
3DS FC: 4468-0979-5223

User Info: TheUncleBob

TheUncleBob
2 years ago#9
batwing321 posted...
Just curious, do any of these levels let you use some of those bonus items like the cape or boomerang? Or better yet, save any for the main game?

You couldn't carry it over to the main game (or even use it outside of the one level it was in), but one of the levels that was released in the US had a Boomerang Bro. who you could steal his Boomerang and use it.

TerrisUS
2 years ago#10
EDDIE-X posted...
TerrisUS posted...

Me either, but this lets me think that since they could modify the original game in order to let it include all the 38 e-reader levels (where in the original game they allowed to store less than those), then a Mother 3 official translation is feasible ;)

I'm doubtful of a Mother 3 release, no matter what. But, having gotten the Japanese release as soon as it came out, played through it numerous times in Japanese (won a Review of the Month here for having one of the first reviews up for it here), and many more times once the unofficial English patch was done, I would be all over that if it ever were to happen.

TheUncleBob posted...
I am so freakin' excited about this.

I'm seriously considering resurrecting my e-Reader card list FAQ to include this information. Maybe fix some of those ugly spelling errors...

You definitely should. That would be awesome <3

TheUncleBob posted...
batwing321 posted...

You couldn't carry it over to the main game (or even use it outside of the one level it was in), but one of the levels that was released in the US had a Boomerang Bro. who you could steal his Boomerang and use it.

Yeah, I found a Boomerang in one of the levels already. I was confused by it, and wasn't sure if I was supposed to be doing something with it, since it was just a temporary item. But definitely awesome.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
  3. At last, all the missing levels are available in America!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived