• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4
10 years ago#1
I have gotten 2 or 3 A ranks so far in the campaign ( out of 12 missions). Can I still get the S rank or does every battle need to be S.

Also, is there any point of getting S ranks in battle. In the last version you had to S rank all the war room to get the icon to flash. Is that not the case in this version?
I've got 24 hours to get rid of this bozo, or the entire scheme I've been setting up for 18 years goes up in smoke, and you are wearing HIS MERCHANDISE

User Info: Dragon Fogel

Dragon Fogel
10 years ago#2
Your final rank is determined by the average of the individual map scores. If the average is over 280, you get an S.

So basically, the more 300-point scores you have, the more leeway you'll have on the others.

Personally, I just went for 300 on every map so I didn't have to worry about it, but that's just me.
Dragon Fogel, Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis.
Don't call me "Dragon".

User Info: Kegmiester

Kegmiester
10 years ago#3
A majority of these maps need to be S rank in order to get s rank overall. This is relatively easy when you play normal campaign as the first half of the game getting s ranks is very easy (especially when they're mostly tutorial).

Make sure to check the faqs as to the speed in which you complete each mission. The other 2 technique and power shouldn't be too difficult to obtain with the right strategy.
error: no errors found

User Info: Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4
10 years ago#4
Besides getting Sturm, does getting an S rank for anything else matter?
I've got 24 hours to get rid of this bozo, or the entire scheme I've been setting up for 18 years goes up in smoke, and you are wearing HIS MERCHANDISE
  • Topic Archived