hard campain

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SwordMaster0080

SwordMaster0080
10 years ago#1
can someone tell me how to beat it with a S rank for Sturm? im just started hard camp and im getting A's and B's on the first missions. i cant imagine untill later what my scores will be... how can i get better with hard campain?
---

User Info: DTaeKim

DTaeKim
10 years ago#2
First, do you know how the score is calculated?
Dum spiro, spero.
As long as I breathe, I hope.

SwordMaster0080
10 years ago#3
no i dont
---

User Info: DTaeKim

DTaeKim
10 years ago#4
Speed is simple. If you finish before the time limit, you get 100 points. If you finish after the time limit, you get penalized depending on how many days you took.

Power is determined by the amount of units you destroy in one day. In order to get full power, you must destroy 10% of the enemy's total units in one day, rounded up. For example, if 21 units were built by the enemy, you need to destroy 3 units.

Technique is determined by the amount of units you lost compared to your total army. Generally, it's for every 1 unit lost, you need 10, but the actual number is something like 9 units per unit lost.
Dum spiro, spero.
As long as I breathe, I hope.

User Info: Dragon Fogel

Dragon Fogel
10 years ago#5
Actually, Campaign has a more lenient Technique calculation of 1 unit lost for every 5 built. This applies to both difficulties.

Also, it's easier to get an S-Rank average on Normal Campaign. If getting high scores on Hard proves too much trouble for you, just complete it and get the S on normal to unlock Sturm.
Dragon Fogel, Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis.
Don't call me "Dragon".

SwordMaster0080
10 years ago#6
ok thanks thanks for the sturm info. really will help me out. thanks for the score data too.
---

User Info: TatsuSuou

TatsuSuou
10 years ago#7
I'm confused about the power rating. I just did Liberation in hard campaign and made sure to kill 2 units when Flak had a total of 20 in one day which equates to 10%. Yet after I finished the mission I only got around 50 power. What's up with that?
BLAU!

User Info: Pool

Pool
10 years ago#8
What I understand you saying is that he had 20 units one day and you killed two of them. However, the Power score depends on the total number built throughout the battle. You must have already defeated about half his army.
With a name like Pool. Everything you post is made of pure win.-SSSMMMIIITTTHHH

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived