• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Oldmang

Oldmang
11 years ago#31
Look, read the posts above. It details an argument for Max, and all of the reasons why Max is where he is.

Some of the points I brought up weren't argued for or against yet.
PSN: TurboTurd GT: Teh Popo
Proud owner of a PS3, 360, Wii, gaming PC, DS, and PSP. Fanboys/Trolls aren't real gamers.

User Info: DTaeKim

DTaeKim
11 years ago#32
If you're referring to Max's COP and SCOP, Linkman addressed it.

If you're referring to Max's indirect units, they are unusable. Building indirect units is asking for the opponent to build his own, and when his or her indirect units are always better than yours, it's a losing proposition.
Dum spiro, spero.
As long as I breathe, I hope.

Oldmang
11 years ago#33
Ok, I get you guy's point, but my point is that he can't be worse than, like, Olaf. Heck, I'd think he might be slightly better than Jess, too.
Proud owner of a PS3, 360, Wii, gaming PC, DS, and PSP. Fanboys/Trolls aren't real gamers.

Oldmang
11 years ago#34
Also, I'd like to ask if this data takes 2 on 2 matchups into account. If it does, I could see Olaf being slightly better than Max, overall.

User Info: DTaeKim

DTaeKim
11 years ago#35
There is no difference within the tiers. Olaf is on the same level as Max and Drake and Flak and Jess and so on.

As for your second question, this is strictly one on one. If you factor in 2 on 2 battles, mass damage COs are much better than other COs.
Dum spiro, spero.
As long as I breathe, I hope.

Oldmang
11 years ago#36
There is no difference within the tiers. Olaf is on the same level as Max and Drake and Flak and Jess and so on.

Really? That's not how most tier systems work. o_O Well, regardless, I still feel that Max > Adder, if only slightly.

Also, Perhaps we should make 2 vs 2 Tiers, or maybe even 3-way Tiers.
  • Topic Archived