• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 2
  3. When does this game get interesting?
GuerillaGorilla 8 years ago#1
I bought it during the Best Buy sale when it was only $5 but only recently got around to playing it. This is my first game in this series and I haven't had much time to play it, so I'm only on day 3. But those first 2 days seem to be very boring. What changes can I expect later on and what makes it fun?
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
shadowreaper7 8 years ago#2
Day 3 onwards.
You've just unlocked the 2nd area.
You get 2 more areas.

3rd area unlocks after finding the second half of the globe in the second area.
4th area unlocks after paying the debt.

1st area - Winter area. Lots of frozen water and some water areas. Lots or rock spitting enemies and fire spewing enemies. 2 tough caves. (as well as the cave with purples)

2nd area - Spring area. Mixture of modern garden pots, grass and shaded roots. You find 2 types of pikmin here. (But i won't name them). Has 4 caves. 1 easy, 1 normal, 2 medium.

3rd area - Summer area. Lots of water. Lots and lots of water. Very pretty area though. Has some modernization done to it. You find 1 pikmin type here. 4 caves. 1 normal, 1 medium, 2 tough.

4th area - Autumn area. Mixture of things, high cliffs, water area, tree stump area. Lots of tough enemies lumped together. 3 caves. All very tough. Also a unique treasure requiring some hefty pikmin.
Congratulations, you've managed to either intrigue or irritate me enough to post.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 2
  3. When does this game get interesting?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A