• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bionic Commando
  3. This game needs a password feature.

User Info: tikka34

tikka34
10 years ago#1
Is it just me, or does this game desparately need a password feature?!

It takes quite a bit of time and exploring to beat, and probably would be on par with the Mega Man games if only Capcom put in a damn password system.

User Info: The Admiral

The Admiral
10 years ago#2
This game can be beat in around an hour once you know what to do, so I don't think a password system is entirely necessary. Now a couple of different challenge levels, like the remake had, would be a nice touch.
- The Admiral

tikka34
10 years ago#3
Ya, I can beat this game now pretty easily in under an hour now that i've been through it a few times.

I think an game that req's you to 'level' a character deserves a password.

User Info: King_x_Dedede

King_x_Dedede
10 years ago#4
I got used to breezing through the levels after deciding one night that I was going to beat the game once and for all, but entered some of the levels with those barriers that require special guns. And I entered without the needed gun.

I didnt know how to exit the level (which I think I remember later reading on here) and figured I just had to power down and go through the levels again =-/

tikka34
10 years ago#5
A+B+START to exit the level at any time.

User Info: wvurocks

wvurocks
10 years ago#6
Man, I wish I could get my hands on another copy of this. My father sold it at a yard sale when I was growing up. He sold it with my sister's copy of Yo Noid.

User Info: sdkess

sdkess
10 years ago#7
A password feature would have been nice, but many NES games require you to win in one sitting. Adventure Island, Blaster Master, and SMB3 (without warps) come to mind. It took commitment to beat NES games back in the day.

The first Game Boy version of Bionic Commando has a password system. It comes in pretty handy.
"When will then be now? Soon."
  1. Boards
  2. Bionic Commando
  3. This game needs a password feature.
  • Topic Archived