• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bionic Commando
  3. ugh do I have to start the entire game again if I have the wrong communicator?

User Info: Houle

Houle
10 years ago#1
In level 8 I clicked enter quickly and I chose the wrong communicator. I entered both the communication levels and selected both options (I double checked with the FAQ to make sure this is what I had to do) but the door just wont open. My only theory is that I have to have the blue communicator to finish the level - not just to get the information that they give me :S.

Is there a way to deselect the level or something or do I pretty much have to reset the game/get a game over to beat it?
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9544/picture456436657059tn4.jpg

User Info: TheAlmightyGuru

TheAlmightyGuru
10 years ago#2
If you're getting the "ga.ga.ga." message, then press "A+B+Start+Down" (or any other direction) and you'll be taken back to the map.

If you are able to read the conversations, then note that there are TWO communication rooms in area 8, and you have to go to both of them.
www.thealmightyguru.com

User Info: HylianFox

HylianFox
10 years ago#3
Another thing that's easy to get stuck on is if you go to Area 7 before Area 9 and you don't have the 3-Way cannon to break the wall.

I restarted because I didn't know how to leave the stage >_>

User Info: JOfyourDomain

JOfyourDomain
10 years ago#4
I believe Level 8 requires you to go to two different communication rooms before the boss door opens. It doesn't matter if you have the right communicator or not. Just try to make contact.

This is how LSU Tiger J would have said it. LSU
  1. Boards
  2. Bionic Commando
  3. ugh do I have to start the entire game again if I have the wrong communicator?
  • Topic Archived