• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire ProWrestling 3: Legend Bout
  3. Is it truly Pro Wrestling if it's on fire?

User Info: ChillBoomstick

ChillBoomstick
1 year ago#11
@MetaFalconPunch Also, how's your internet ATM? I've actually been meaning to ask about KI:U's Together Mode again.
"Bowser, that long time bad guy, really does suck."-Reggie

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
1 year ago#12
ChillBoomstick posted...
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Not to get too personal, but do you have any recent specific topics that feel negative or bad?

See, that's the thing. I can't really pinpoint it. It feels like it happens with me... Everywhere, through the smallest of small things. I'm weird, though.

And yeah Samus Returns will help. The only issue is waiting.

Well I don't mind you asking for reassurance if you're ever doubting yourself, so don't you worry!

And it's good! I'd love to play it sometime.
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

ChillBoomstick
1 year ago#13
@MetaFalconPunch Yeah I've played it before, wanna get back into it(too bad there's hackers everywhere now sadly).

But thanks, I knew you'd be a good person to rely on. :)

MetaFalconPunch
1 year ago#14
ChillBoomstick posted...
@MetaFalconPunch Yeah I've played it before, wanna get back into it(too bad there's hackers everywhere now sadly).

But thanks, I knew you'd be a good person to rely on. :)

Yeah, I would only play it in a friend lobby ever at this time.
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

ChillBoomstick
1 year ago#15
@MetaFalconPunch How many people on Palace have the game is my concern there. I think Chandler has it and... Not much else?

MetaFalconPunch
1 year ago#16
ChillBoomstick posted...
@MetaFalconPunch How many people on Palace have the game is my concern there. I think Chandler has it and... Not much else?

TableFlip and his evil Ninja Palm

ChillBoomstick
1 year ago#17
ChillBoomstick posted...

Well, that's 4. :P

I thiink Chelsea and Brawl also have it?

MetaFalconPunch
1 year ago#18
ChillBoomstick posted...
ChillBoomstick posted...

Maybe Astral too?

ChillBoomstick
1 year ago#19
ChillBoomstick posted...
ChillBoomstick posted...

Maybe Astral too?

I believe so.

ChillBoomstick
1 year ago#20
@MetaFalconPunch You wanna make the topic later or should I? I just might be busy is the thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire ProWrestling 3: Legend Bout
  3. Is it truly Pro Wrestling if it's on fire?
  • Topic Archived