• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire ProWrestling 3: Legend Bout
  3. Is it truly Pro Wrestling if it's on fire?

User Info: ChillBoomstick

ChillBoomstick
1 year ago#1
And what legend is bouting?

I need answers, @MetaFalconPunch @SunnyMilk
"Bowser, that long time bad guy, really does suck."-Reggie

ChillBoomstick
1 year ago#2
@MetaFalconPunch Am I doing good with the main board? Wondering here since I don't wanna clog Palace.

I've been feeling down, really wondering if people even care. :/ Might as well use this place to vent.

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
1 year ago#3
ChillBoomstick posted...
@MetaFalconPunch Am I doing good with the main board? Wondering here since I don't wanna clog Palace.

I've been feeling down, really wondering if people even care. :/ Might as well use this place to vent.

Doing good with palace? Of course you are! What makes you think it's lacking?
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

ChillBoomstick
1 year ago#4
MetaFalconPunch posted...
ChillBoomstick posted...

It feels like people aren't coming by as much, and the activity as dropped a bit, along with some not feeling as good as they used to it feels like.

It's been on my mind for weeks, maybe I'm just procrastinating again.

MetaFalconPunch
1 year ago#5
ChillBoomstick posted...
ChillBoomstick posted...

It feels like people aren't coming by as much, and the activity as dropped a bit, along with some not feeling as good as they used to it feels like.

It's been on my mind for weeks, maybe I'm just procrastinating again.

People will come and go whenever there are or aren't interesting things to talk about, I feel like. I personally didn't notice much lower activity though.

As for people not feeling good, do you mean that they're more negative?
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

ChillBoomstick
1 year ago#6
@MetaFalconPunch posted...

Yeah, that I guess.

I'm not sure how to describe it, but the "good feel" vibes aren't there with some people these days it feels like. And sometimes wording can feel a bit harsh. Of course, again, I could just be looking too deep into things.

These are phases that happen with me, and I never figure out why they do. Never know how to combat them either.

MetaFalconPunch
1 year ago#7
ChillBoomstick posted...

Yeah, that I guess.

I'm not sure how to describe it, but the "good feel" vibes aren't there with some people these days it feels like. And sometimes wording can feel a bit harsh. Of course, again, I could just be looking too deep into things.

These are phases that happen with me, and I never figure out why they do. Never know how to combat them either.

I think you may be looking into it a bit too harsh (and I don't mean that to sound rude). It could be that we're just in a phase where we're poking fun or expressing disappointment at a lot of games? I dunno, I try to keep things positive for the most part. If you're confused on the wording of something it never hurts to ask. If I feel like it's too awkward to do that, then I usually just play off it in a lighthearted manner.

How long do these phases last?

ChillBoomstick
1 year ago#8
ChillBoomstick posted...

Yeah, that I guess.

I think you may be looking into it a bit too harsh (and I don't mean that to sound rude). It could be that we're just in a phase where we're poking fun or expressing disappointment at a lot of games? I dunno, I try to keep things positive for the most part. If you're confused on the wording of something it never hurts to ask. If I feel like it's too awkward to do that, then I usually just play off it in a lighthearted manner.

It could be that, but I am not entirely sure. It could be because of the past, as due to past conversations with people, they can affect how I look at how they even talk for life, just a few bad experiences can do that. PMs and all.

And the phases last awhile. Basically I'd say until a game I'm hyped for comes out, or I'm playing something I really like, or on the rare occasion I'm in a break from school and happy. Once those three disappear and I have nothing to do, I... Kinda use the time to think. And that's what tends to lead to these things.

MetaFalconPunch
1 year ago#9
ChillBoomstick posted...
ChillBoomstick posted...

Yeah, that I guess.

It could be that, but I am not entirely sure. It could be because of the past, as due to past conversations with people, they can affect how I look at how they even talk for life, just a few bad experiences can do that. PMs and all.

And the phases last awhile. Basically I'd say until a game I'm hyped for comes out, or I'm playing something I really like, or on the rare occasion I'm in a break from school and happy. Once those three disappear and I have nothing to do, I... Kinda use the time to think. And that's what tends to lead to these things.

Not to get too personal, but do you have any recent specific topics that feel negative or bad?

And hey, Samus Returns comes out soon!

ChillBoomstick
1 year ago#10
Not to get too personal, but do you have any recent specific topics that feel negative or bad?

See, that's the thing. I can't really pinpoint it. It feels like it happens with me... Everywhere, through the smallest of small things. I'm weird, though.

And yeah Samus Returns will help. The only issue is waiting.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire ProWrestling 3: Legend Bout
  3. Is it truly Pro Wrestling if it's on fire?
  • Topic Archived