• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cyberpunk Dodgeball
  3. Fare thee well, Kings and Queens, Cerberus and Zoras, Fables and Knights, People

User Info: CrimsonCerberus

CrimsonCerberus
9 years ago#1
My anarchal campaign started so long ago has finally claimed me the kingdom, but there's nothing left to rule over. The once-mighty town has crumbled under disease, bloodshed, and poverty. The people have fled or fallen, the keep's halls filled with naught but souls and whispers. It is with unadorned hand I lift this goblet of venomous dragon's blood and drink deeply, falling over my tarnished and lusterless throne, to join the dead that roam this hollow land-board...

And as I lay aflame from said blood, a serpent lithefully slithers by, and I think the final thought of a king...

Tunnel snakes rule.
I won't forget my friends, I'll always be true. You've been there for me, now, I'll be there for you.
  1. Boards
  2. Cyberpunk Dodgeball
  3. Fare thee well, Kings and Queens, Cerberus and Zoras, Fables and Knights, People
  • Topic Archived