• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ChocoboKnight77

ChocoboKnight77
10 years ago#1
Was this board really active at one time? What happened to Darth Fable? Did the mods ever discover it?

ChocoboKnight77
10 years ago#2
---
;;;;

User Info: Userless_V2

Userless_V2
10 years ago#3
Well, I made a topic on this board years ago, when I was 12-13 on POTD with the account Darth Fable.

I mentioned my old account three years later, and someone points out that I have a board worshipping me. It was trippy as hell, I tell you. I don't post often, but there was a slight stir of activity once word came out that Darth Fable was back XD

User Info: The_Zora_King

The_Zora_King
10 years ago#4
Remember me, Master? I'm Lionheart Wave. I'm the one who started your cult.
Beware non-believers, for Darth Fable has risen again! Join us at Board 588936 if you wish to save yourself!

User Info: Userlicious

Userlicious
10 years ago#5

Remember me, Master? I'm Lionheart Wave. I'm the one who started your cult.

Of course I do.

ChocoboKnight77
10 years ago#6
What exactly did you type to make everyone go crazy?

User Info: Userlicious

Userlicious
10 years ago#7
I was a vet on POTD before, and I had a schtick of being the mods kinda Undercover guy. Just as a joke RP type thing. I was to the mods as Batman is to the police. Then, I actually got my first moderation ever. Something stupid.

I then made an entire post when I was bored about being the 'Mod Slayer' and I got everyone up in arms, calling me General Fable.

ChocoboKnight77
10 years ago#8
Haha.
  • Topic Archived