• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bonk's Adventure
  3. Best game ever !!

User Info: tidusx21

tidusx21
11 years ago#1
This game is truly AMAZING. Not having a turbo graphics 16 back in the day all i could do is wish i could get my hands on this game and realy give it a good playthrough.

Now since the wii has it available for download and i was able to download it via the wii store online, i truly believe i could die a happy man. (with huge smile on my face)

just controlling that little big headed bundle of greatness almost brings tears to my eyes everytime i play. ; ;

User Info: HAWK327

HAWK327
11 years ago#2
Yeah I agree Bonk's adventure was an amazing game and ahead of its time. I just bought it today and its still good.

I feel bad that most of the kids on here won't appreciate a great game like this. Turbo graphics 16 wasn't the best system but Bonk's Adventure is a must play for any long time video game fan.

Looks like you and me Rag claim these boards

Long live Bonk's Adventure. He is a jar of baldheaded greatness. That didn't sound right.
Not changing this sig until the Jets win a Superbowl. So I guess this sig is here to stay forever!Started 1/23/08
  1. Boards
  2. Bonk's Adventure
  3. Best game ever !!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A