• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Punch-Out!!
  3. Anyone still playing this?

User Info: toritoritori247

toritoritori247
4 years ago#11
I have still been playing this some, just not a ton. Got some pretty decent times out there, but there are a handful that I need to work on getting down more. My worst times at this point are Super Macho Man, Narcis Prince, and Hoy Quarlow. Having trouble getting those down. I'll get decent times on them eventually, though.

There are some others that I've done okay on, but nothing to brag about either. I think my highest time outside of those 3 is Bear Hugger at just over 18 seconds. Mad Clown isn't far behind after that at 16.xx. I know that one can be improved, I just have to hit it right. I mess up in his first phase often.

My best accomplishments so far are pretty easy fights, really. Relatively close to WR times on fights like Gabby Jay, Bob Charlie, Mr. Sandman, and Rick Bruiser. My second tier would include Piston Hurricane, Masked Muscle, Aran Ryan, and Heike Kagero. Maybe Nick as well, though I know I could still improve that time. Dragon Chan and Bald Bull aren't terrible times either, just that I know I can do better.

Yeah, whenever I get some more of these down, I'll post my PB times and see what they're looking like. Still haven't tried much to get better scores, but I'm sure I will eventually.
Trusting my soul to the ice cream assassin

User Info: Rogziel2k

Rogziel2k
4 years ago#12
I just bought it off ebay...great game
PSN-jets28cm, XBLA- jets28cm, Steam- jets28cm
  1. Boards
  2. Super Punch-Out!!
  3. Anyone still playing this?
  • Topic Archived