• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Punch-Out!!
  3. Don't know where else to put this.

User Info: DestroyrofSouls

DestroyrofSouls
5 years ago#1
So, I'm playing Super Punch-Out. I had taken a 3-month long break, adding things to my SD card full of emulatory goodness (such as this game), and just playing other things. When I play the game again, I go to my file, named Matthew, and go to the Special Circuit. When I go there, I find that I cannot dodge at all for the first minute of the match. I go to create a new file, thinking that I can just make up all the progress, and find that the name-entering alphabet is katakana. When I made a new file, the game worked fine. I have had other save states, and all of them bring me back to this state of not being able to dodge for the first minute of the match.

Any comments? Is this a known thing to happen?
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk, have at you!" - Dracula from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Thanks Johnny!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Punch-Out!!
  3. Don't know where else to put this.
  • Topic Archived