• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Metroid
  3. Ridley's cry angers enemies? Mentioned is some text?

User Info: Watson-Sword

Watson-Sword
1 month ago#1
I swear I can remember reading in some official Metroid related publication that Ridley's cry had the power to anger or excite enemies. This was demonstrated in Other M, but I could swear I remember that first being mentioned in a publication in the classic Metroid era. However, neither the Metroid I nor Super Metroid manuals say this.

Am I just having a false memory, or was that actually written down somewhere during the Metroid through Super Metroid era?

User Info: Jetforcebelmont

Jetforcebelmont
1 month ago#2
Searched high and low for any potential talking of this and the only time it ever occurs is in Other M, like you mentioned.
You have your opinions.

User Info: BigBoct

BigBoct
1 month ago#3
Was it possibly in Nintendo Power?
On 11/01/17, I began my quest to collect every PSP UMD released in North America, complete in box. Follow my progress at https://tinyurl.com/yckaqgpq

User Info: c_s_tadsen

c_s_tadsen
1 month ago#4
What BigBoct said. Or maybe something from EGM or GamePRO, they were the other big gaming rags back in the day.
<(0.0<) <(0.0)^ ^(0.0)^ ^(0.0)> (>0.0)>==============O
"Kirby... Ka... Me... Ha... Me... HAAAAA!!!!!!"
  1. Boards
  2. Super Metroid
  3. Ridley's cry angers enemies? Mentioned is some text?
  • Topic Closed