• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  3. F for Geno being in Smash Bros Ultimate

User Info: LightsJusticeZ

LightsJusticeZ
5 months ago#1
Revealed today that he's just a Mii fighter costume, same one from Smash Bros Wii U/3DS.
[ ]== Well met! ==[ ]

User Info: ShizumaHanazono

ShizumaHanazono
5 months ago#2
Was pretty mad

This was pretty much the last chance for SMRPG to be recognized beyond a small nod that it exists... It's pretty much over now, no more chances

User Info: Haste_2

Haste_2
5 months ago#3
I'm just happy he's playable in any form! Yaaaaaayyyyy!
"Ah, a party! We haven't had one of those. It could be fun! So... what is a party?"
"You drink punch and eat CAKE! ...I think."

User Info: LightsJusticeZ

LightsJusticeZ
5 months ago#4
Haste_2 posted...
I'm just happy he's playable in any form! Yaaaaaayyyyy!
I'm somewhat happy he at least got his Mii costume in. But I don't get why they waited 2 years after launch of SSBU to release the same costume they had on the Wii U/3DS (the Geno costume released in 2015).
[ ]== Well met! ==[ ]

User Info: ShizumaHanazono

ShizumaHanazono
5 months ago#5
LightsJusticeZ posted...
I'm somewhat happy he at least got his Mii costume in. But I don't get why they waited 2 years after launch of SSBU to release the same costume they had on the Wii U/3DS (the Geno costume released in 2015).
Because Square is stingy as f***, for example as to why we got 2 measely songs for FF7 at Ultimate's launch and why Cloud was mostly absent from the WoL and no further Square spirits other than that

User Info: pennylessz

pennylessz
4 months ago#6
F for my most wanted.

Now it's Waluigi time!
Check out JeanineJewels: https://etsy.me/2DpGUON
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  3. F for Geno being in Smash Bros Ultimate
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A