• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  3. News from GenoStrike. Geno WAS in Brawl! (Proof)

User Info: arpan_2708

arpan_2708
12 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwkf77kw-CU

*cries*

Curse you Square!
_>
~Mathieu

User Info: Super Slash

Super Slash
12 years ago#2
That doesn't necessarily mean Geno was in Brawl, though. Maybe as an Assist Trophy, like Isaac from Golden Sun, but not as a playable character. But yeah, that's an awesome remix.
Current Amount of FAQs: 27 (7689 Total KB)
Current KB FAQ Rank: KB King

User Info: geno_16

geno_16
12 years ago#3
...but....it DOES mean the SMRPG was going to get some representation, whether it be a stage, character, assist trophy or even just this music, something related to SMRPG would've been there......I hate SquareEnix.
Not watching Raw again until Cena turns heel or is injured, fired, released, quits or is otherwise removed from television. Started 1/27/2008

User Info: Shy_Ranger

Shy_Ranger
12 years ago#4
I liked Squaresoft, y'know. It's those Enix vultures that are tearing apart its carcass as we post. =/
Transmitting information. Over and out.
Super Mario RPG: 1996 & 20XX

User Info: thedayea

thedayea
12 years ago#5
... :(
"How can he see he's got flies in his eyes if he's got flies in his eyes ?" - Catch-22

User Info: BabyCharmander

BabyCharmander
12 years ago#6
Aww, that's such a pretty remix! I wish they could've at least kept THAT in Brawl...
I'm a girl, mur'kay?

User Info: Adamario_129

Adamario_129
12 years ago#7
Some of the Lost Tracks I am going to be putting up may or may not be the versions originally planned to be used in the game.
By itself, this doesn't prove anything (this is the version from the official arranged album).

Geno probably was in Brawl (Mori No Kinoko literally means "Forest's Mushroom"; there was clearly some legal dispute with Square, and I doubt they'd go through that much just for a song; Sakurai was clearly aware of the Geno support; there was no third third-party character; there was no Mario newcomer; etc.), but this doesn't really change it. It is a great version of the song, though.
Eat right. Stay fit. Still die. Got a Plan B?
www.needgod.com

User Info: Adamario_129

Adamario_129
12 years ago#8
The official SMRPG arranged album that came out around the time the game was released, that is.
Eat right. Stay fit. Still die. Got a Plan B?
www.needgod.com

User Info: GenoStrike

GenoStrike
12 years ago#9
Guys check out the Dojo. *characters spoilers... Not Geno <_<*

R.O.B.'s special moves look alot like what Geno's could have been.

Down B = Geno Whirl
Up B = Geno Boost.. In a way
Standard B = Geno Beam.

='(
XxX~No You~XxX
I'm so awesome I can do that.

User Info: Storm101

Storm101
12 years ago#10
Why is it always Geno? Why can't it be Mallow? I wouldn't be surprised if he was more popular in Japan anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  3. News from GenoStrike. Geno WAS in Brawl! (Proof)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A