• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Kart
  3. Super Mario Kart inducted into the 2019 Video Game Hall of Fame

User Info: IceWave

IceWave
1 year ago#11
OhHiRenan posted...
Wow, this was 1 month ago? I stopped playing Super Mario Kart to focus on other games, but maybe it's time I dive back in. It consumed all my free time before, but maybe that's a good thing sometimes. It's a great game to get lost in and really understand.

Indeed, the same can be said of any game that holds such legendary distinction. : )

User Info: 2001mark

2001mark
1 year ago#12
It's a genius game, & all but created an entirely new genre.

Love SMK, always prefer the SNES version. I tried the Switch game in a store, the next gen fluid graphics fluid leave no sense of speed or thrill.

User Info: SamiCetinSMK

SamiCetinSMK
1 year ago#13
OhHiRenan posted...
Wow, this was 1 month ago? I stopped playing Super Mario Kart to focus on other games, but maybe it's time I dive back in. It consumed all my free time before, but maybe that's a good thing sometimes. It's a great game to get lost in and really understand.

Hello,

Would you like to participate in our Time Trial World Rankings? We have hundreds of players from around the Globe for all skill levels from champions to first time players so there is fun for everyone to compete. It has been around since 1998 with weekly updates. I do a lot of promotions on my twitter, same name as my user name on here if you have any questions.

The site is here:
www.mariokartplayers.com/smk/

Joining information:
http://www.mariokartplayers.com/smk/join.php

Please let me know if you have any questions :)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Kart
  3. Super Mario Kart inducted into the 2019 Video Game Hall of Fame
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A