• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Kart
  3. SNES Classic End Screen

User Info: SilkySmooth6

SilkySmooth6
3 years ago#1
Beat the Special Cup on 100cc and got “The End” screen. Wasn’t able to get off the screen. How do you unlock the 150cc class on the SNES classic?

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow
3 years ago#2
That's supposed to happen. You're supposed to reset the game. When it boots up again you'll be able to access 150cc.

At least, that's how it happens on the original cart. No idea how it works on the SNES Classic, but considering it's just a form of ROM emulator I assume resetting it and getting 150cc will still work.
Link meets Fire Emblem in CYOA: Tales of Elibe! Come read, and find out what happens! Click below!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/75581177

User Info: SilkySmooth6

SilkySmooth6
3 years ago#3
Thanks, I’ll play around with it. The problem is that the reset button on the SNES Classic functions as the home screen button so it’s not a true reset. Oh well, probably saving myself some frustration in the long run.

User Info: Sebby19

Sebby19
3 years ago#4
Hey!
Did you know that you can hold L+R+Start+Select to reset all the games? Without having to return to the Main Menu?

For games where its not an original feature of the game, you'll have to hold them for a couple seconds.

User Info: The_Ecstatic329

The_Ecstatic329
3 years ago#5
Sebby19 posted...
Hey!
Did you know that you can hold L+R+Start+Select to reset all the games? Without having to return to the Main Menu?

For games where its not an original feature of the game, you'll have to hold them for a couple seconds.

For the SNES classic? I did not know this. Thanks for the heads up.

Also TC, you can access 150 CC on Snes Classic. After you get to The End just hit the reset button. When you re-enter the game the 150 CC class will be available (I just unlocked 150 CC yesterday).
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Kart
  3. SNES Classic End Screen
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A