• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Kart
  3. Favourite Racer?

User Info: The_Ecstatic329

The_Ecstatic329
3 years ago#191
I finally unlocked 150 CC and HOLY CRAP, it is challenging as hell. Side note I'm realizing how great Mario has for handling. I used to use Luigi but he slides so much. Mario and Koopa are great at handling. I'd say Koopa is the best to use as his rival Luigi only uses the star. The amount of rage that can (but doesn't because it's fun) happen because DK Jr/ or Yoshi are throwing banana's/eggs or dropping them right in front of me in 150 CC is brutal.

User Info: Bonne

Bonne
3 years ago#192
Always been a Koopa Troopa fan.

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
3 years ago#193
Opppss! Toad just hit an ran over a turkey on Rainbow Road and lost a few places! Sounds like this "BUMP" was coming. I know i know, lame joke.

Need to do my part to keep this topic going.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: Jon Korbak

Jon Korbak
3 years ago#194
Donkey Kong Jr is my go-to. Fast, and it's better to have Toad on your heels than Mario and Luigi with their damn stars. So he's my vote.

Koopa Troopa for lower speeds just cause he's easy to drive. Yoshi for battle.
Reed
http://letterboxd.com/BrotherReed

User Info: The_Ecstatic329

The_Ecstatic329
3 years ago#195
Beat Special Cup on 100 CC with Luigi today. Felt pretty good, I got 1st on everything but Donut Plains 3 (2nd place). I remember when I first tried this a few weeks ago it was so difficult to complete with him. I must have gotten much better at the game and also knowing the tracks. Love this classic! So pumped they put it on the SNES Classic.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Kart
  3. Favourite Racer?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A