• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Fox
  3. Who else thinks this was better than Star Fox 64?

User Info: MannyCav

MannyCav
11 years ago#31
I remember the Great Commander fight on Venom's surface being a lot easier than the one in the air space. Even with nova bombs, it wasn't easy. There's just too much that could go wrong.
CBA Studios: http://cbastudios.profusehost.net/

User Info: prinzenick

prinzenick
11 years ago#32
Back when i was into rom emulation (before i found out its illegal to download and keep a rom of any game, old or new unless you own the original game) i played the original Star Fox and i LOVED it. And just today i got Star Fox 64 and beat it...and quite frankly, i'd take the original over SF64 anyday, period. It's that much better.

User Info: MannyCav

MannyCav
11 years ago#33
To every person their own opinion.... I still prefer Star Fox 64, but that's just me.
CBA Studios: http://cbastudios.profusehost.net/

User Info: Sahuagin

Sahuagin
11 years ago#34
they're both great in their own way, but SF 64 did not have the same awesome style that this game had.

User Info: gersh100

gersh100
11 years ago#35
hmm... I never got to play the SNES version but I downloaded SF64 over the VC, and it might be one of the best games I've ever played. I thinked I'd definatly download this one if it came to the VC, but is it true it might never?
JFK was in MGS3... YES, now when brawl comes out I get to use some russian missile stopping action!!!!!!

User Info: friendlydude

friendlydude
11 years ago#36
might never... what?

Sahuagin
11 years ago#37
"I thinked I'd definatly download this one if it came to the VC, but is it true it might never?"

"might never... what?"

...come to the VC.........

learn2read?

User Info: a_noodle

a_noodle
11 years ago#38
I thought the original was the best. Better bosses, actual difficulty, and better levels.
Quite honestly, even expert on 64 was too easy.
On a side note, why do so many people have trouble with Great Commander's second form? I had more trouble with Phantron's second form.
---

User Info: friendlydude

friendlydude
11 years ago#39
"learn2read?"

I can read just fine. Learn to make more sense.

Sahuagin
11 years ago#40
"I can read just fine. Learn to make more sense"

i didnt write the sentence you are whining about, i read it and understood it, since it is written just fine.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Fox
  3. Who else thinks this was better than Star Fox 64?
  • Topic Archived